Information for candidates seeking endorsement in 2012
The Minneapolis Regional Labor Federation screens candidates for State Legislative, County, Municipal, School Board or other local elected offices located in Hennepin, Anoka, Wright, Scott, Carver, Meeker, and McLeod counties.The Minnesota AFL-CIO’s endorsement process for state legislative candidates in this region begins with the MRLF screening process.
Candidates seeking endorsement from the Minneapolis Regional Labor Federation, AFL-CIO should e-mail a request for a screening NO LATER THAN AUGUST 15, 2012 to:
Minneapolis Regional Labor Federation, AFL-CIO
All requests must be copied by e-mail to MRLF political director Chelsie Glaubitz at firstname.lastname@example.org and to Ashley Novak at email@example.com.
Please include the following information in your request:
• Candidate name
• Campaign committee name and office sought
• Candidate e-mail address and cell phone (or other daytime phone number)
• Campaign manager name, e-mail address and cell phone (if applicable)
• Candidate or committee U.S. mail address
• Campaign website (if applicable)
back to top